Pink and red crop jacket made in collaboration with the brilliant screen print artist and designer Morwenna Farrell.
- Non-stretch cotton canvas.
- Lightweight, feels like linen.
- Faced front (acts like a secret inside pocket and adds some weight to the garment)
- Metal snap fastenings.
- Front patch pockets.
- Piping detail around screen printed back patch.
- Fringing on back, front and arms.
- Screenprinted patch is printed in Permaset Ink and heat pressed.
There are limited custom measurement slots available, and only one of each standard size available to start with.
For the custom option, please purchase custom measurement then email email@example.com to provide your measurements. This can include size, length, fringe options etc.
Made in Sheffield.
SIZE GUIDE FOR THESE JACKETS BELOW: Compare against your existing wardrobe to find your perfect fit.
Wash at 30*C/40*C and air dry to keep this looking gorgeous for longer.
Can be ironed, please use gentler heat on back patch and avoid the fringing to prevent from damaging the garment!